It feels just like yesterday when I wrote that freakin’ Monday post and now it’s Friday. And I still find that entry quite funny, actually. I think it’s my favorite entry yet since I started with NaBloPoMo. Now it’s Friday and again, I’m grasping for stuff to post. I had it in mind to write my Christmas Wish List, finally, but I think I’ll postpone that for some other time. Maybe this weekend. Maybe.
I wonder what everyone else is doing tonight. Most probably out and about, welcoming the weekend by unwinding in their own favored ways. Some people like to go out with friends and get some drinks. Others retreat to their homes and start the weekend early by picking up the book or movie on their To-Read or To-Watch lists. I guess I’m sort of on the latter group. At least I’m home and I’m also here just chilling out. I’m still trying to decide if I should start reading something or try to catch up with Supernatural.
Sometimes, I like to plan out my weekends. Make a list and everything. I almost always know that I won’t be able to accomplish everything, but I do it anyway. For this weekend, I want to get around to doing the following:
- Continue to blog for Me Time
- Write something for Takaw Mode
- Watch The Avengers movie for the nth time to take notes for Bom’s requested fic
- Choose a question for my guest post over at Addie’s blog
- Catch up with The Big Bang Theory and Supernatural
- Get started on Once Upon A Time
- Get blood tests done
- Eat more stuff from Manila Adventist Hospital’s vegetarian cafeteria
- Get The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler, The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Get started on reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett or Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Here’s to a satisfying and productive weekend!
P.S. Note to self: bring camera everywhere. Pictures help with conceptualizing blog entries! 😀